Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vienna Fashion Week Day 2

Due to a successful tea binge last night I woke up today with the sore throat gone! We went to a couple of shows again, but the one that really stood out for me was the designer Tiberius. I loved the colors and fabric choices - airy with a lot of texture, just amazing.

We also got to see some pretty weird stuff like the guy in the last picture. Ok, I get it, some things are just too much for me when others think it's art and amazing. But this guy came out and started "dancing" (spastic, dramatic motions) and "singing" (man, I don't even know what it was - some alien mixture of grunting, rapping, hissing and futuristic beat-boxing). Maybe it was just amazing, but I didn't get it. I was literally afraid when he started touching people in the first row, even that poor little girl! So yea, clearly way too much for me haha...

But all in all it was a very nice and interesting day, and I'm excited for tomorrow's shows! I'm actually gonna hit up the amazing Naschmarkt flea market in the morning which I haven't been to in such a long time!



 Tiberius

 Tiberius

 Tiberius

 Tiberius

The Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment