Monday, September 24, 2012

New In, Horses and Flea Market

I'm so sorry I didn't post anything this week! The organization of the flea market was harder than I thought and packing up all my stuff took a lot of time too. But I am very happy with how the flea market worked out. So many people came and really liked it! I sold a bunch of stuff, but there is a lot left so I'm definitely organizing it again in the next 4 weeks. I didn't really take pictures since I had to sell all day, but you can check out more on instagram (@tcompass)!

Earlier this week my boyfriend (James) and I went to the number one show jumping tournament here in Vienna and got to see beautiful horses and an amazing show! If you wanna know more about it and see some more pictures then check out James' blog (here).  

As you can see I did a bit of shopping and found an amazing Vintage Jil Sander sweater that I am in love with. Finally also hopped on the camo jacket wagon and found some other nice pieces! I have so many photos and stuff to share with you guys from the past week, so there is definitely gonna be a new post tomorrow! :)


 Shoes - Zara

Necklaces -F21 / Earrings - Accessorize / Sunglasses - We Bandits

Blazer and Dress - F21

 Jacket - Zara

 Shirt, Necklace - H&M / Sweater - Jil Sander

 Sweater - Jil Sander / Jeans - American Apparel / Shoes - Office / Bag - World of Accessories / Necklace - F21 / Sunglasses - We Bandits



 My jewelry at the flea market


No comments:

Post a Comment