Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fashion Camp Day 1

Since I didn't really take any good photos on the first day of Fashion Camp I only have my outfit to share with you. I know this jacket is not gonna be everyones cup of tea but I adore it. It actually used to be my grandma's but when I saw it, it was love at first sight so I adopted this baby. On the first day I attended the "Successful Fashion Blogging" round table and it was very interesting. In the evening there was the after party hosted by Diesel which was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I'm gonna post some pictures of Day 2 that will include photos from Fashion Camp :) 



Dress - Zara / Belt & Jacket - Vintage / Sunnys - H&M / Boots - Office

Bow Bracelet - Topshop / Studded Bracelet - Hallhuber / Neon Bracelets - H&M / Skull Bracelet - Clairs / Rings from left to right - Forever 21, Greece, H&M, Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment