Monday, September 17, 2012

Red Fly

Today we went to grab sandwiches at Maschu Maschu, which is a popular oriental food place famous for their falafel! I am in love with this dress. I think it's really cute and it was only 20€ at F21! I don't know why but I'm kinda obsessed with wearing red at the moment. I used to absolutely hate it and thought it always looked kind of cheap on me, but for some reason I'm loving it now! I finally found the perfect round sunglasses at We Bandits, the only problem is that I just don't have a glasses face, hence the name of the blog post :) It started getting dark very fast so I apologize for the light weirdness!

And no I didn't get ombre hair, I have no clue why it looks like it on the photo. I have been thinking about dying them since 2 years now, but I still never got around to it, and anyway everyone has dip dye hair now so maybe you are kind of special if your hair only has one color, right? :)




Dress -F21 / Cardigan - Vintage / Necklace - H&M / Shoes - Zara / Sunglasses - We Bandits

No comments:

Post a Comment