Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last Day

Since we are flying back to Vienna tomorrow it was our last day today. We went to the beach and took our last swim and then I had to bring my boyfriend to the airport because he went to Vienna a day earlier. We grabed some dinner before he left and I decided to wear this a-symmetrical tie die dress that I have been loving this summer! It was so unbelievably windy today and I took some good photos of my brother surfing! I cant believe its almost september already and its about to get cold again at least in Vienna :) ! I'm so excited to go home, this has been 6 lovely weeks here in Kos but I feel like its time to get back to reality but most important to actually do something productive again :) I have some DIYs and other cool stuff that I'm gonna post as soon as I'm back home! 





 Dress - F21 / Belt - Moschino / Sunnys - H&M 




No comments:

Post a Comment