Monday, August 13, 2012

Greek Black Magic

As you can probably tell from the photos I'm not in Vienna right now :) I'm spending the summer in Greece at our summer house in Kos. It is beautiful here and the weather is amazing too. Since I haven't done a blog post in a long time I asked my amazing boyfriend to take some pictures today (you can check his music out here: James Hersey). I wanted to snap some shots from the house too but i forgot so I'm gonna post that soon! I have been here a month already and I still have 3 weeks to go! I'm gonna try to post every day now while I'm here and also take some photos of the beautiful beaches we have here :) 





 Dress - Primark / Skirt - F21 / Belt - Moschino / Necklace - H&M / Sunglasses - my boyfreind got them in L.A. 




No comments:

Post a Comment