Sunday, August 26, 2012

Honey Fest Part II

So the honey fest was fun - we had some yummie food that actually did turn out to be free! They had these little huts where they gave away different honey stuff :) We tried honey balls that basically were doughnut holes with honey on top, and yoghurt with honey which was amazing. The drive back was a little annoying since it took us 40 minutes and we went there with the mopeds - it was freezing! Today we went to Kata Beach, which was beautiful. We spend so much time in the water - the waves were huge - so that was a lot of fun!

 Honey Doughnut-Ball

Yoghurt with honey  



 Short -H&M / Top - F21 / Bag - Asos / Shoes - Zara / Earrings - Primark

My brother
 Shorts - Scotch & Soda / Shirt - River Island / Denim Vest - Jack&Jones / Shoes - Toms / Cap - New Era

The little food huts

My brothers girlfriend Maud, my brother Nikos, my boyfriend James and me at Kata Beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment