Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Casual Tuesday

I know this outfit is kind of random but I just had to run some errands for work today! Hope you like it anyway! I'm gonna go grab some drinks with friends later tho, so I'm definitely gonna change for that!  :) Also I have to get everything ready for London since I'm leaving on thursday!! Have a great day!



Dress- Primark / Pullover - F21 / Jacket - H&M / Bag - Asos / Shoes - Max Shoes / Necklace - F21 / Earrings - Pieces / Sunglasses - H&M / Hair Cuff - H&M 


I had some time to do my nails yesterday but they didn't really turn out that great! I think they are kind of cute anyway. The polish is from Urban Outfitters and the colors are Hottup which is a neon pink and Binge thats a neon purple (on the photo you really can't tell that the colors are neon I know)  

No comments:

Post a Comment