Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bubble Gum

The weather was amazing today so me and my friend Klara chilled on my roof (again I know (-: ). We took some photos but mostly silly ones because we tried to jump and stuff but that didn't really work out as you can see :) thought I share it with you guys any way and just so you know these shorts are gonna be my go to piece this summer, I absolutely LOVE them! The day ended perfectly with a nice family dinner at my moms house and afterwards Mojitos at Tel Aviv Beach with Natascha! Oh ja and I'm gonna be in London next week to see Kanye West and Jay-Z perform! I booked the flight yesterday, so excited!! 





Shorts, Bracelets & Sunglasses - H&M / Top - Primark / Shoes - Zara / Necklace - F21 / Earrings - Primark / Ring - YSL


amazing dinner mami cooked!! yum yum



No comments:

Post a Comment