Monday, October 1, 2012

Poofy Cloud

Today I checked out apartments with a friend of mine and went for coffee with my mom and grandma! My mom did some shopping at the Cos store in Vienna that just opened. She found some beautiful pieces that I'm gonna show you soon - since I plan on stealing them at least for a day :) After that I went to an amazing turkish restaurant called Kent with my boyfriend and we had some yummie food! I love this Zara sweater although I kind of look like a poofy cloud in it. I also realized that I stopped wearing long necklaces. I almost only wear short statement pieces now, since I think they just make every outfit so much cooler. And how cute is that bag? I borrowed it from my roommate - I love the little compartments! 

Also you should check out James' new promo video (here)! He is opening for Left Boy on the 4th of October, and if you live in the Vienna area you will be happy to know that you can win tickets for that show!! Just watch the Video, everything is explained there :)




 Jeans - American Apparel / Sweater - Zara / Jacket - Topshop / Bag - D&G / Necklace, Shoes - F21/ Cuff, Ring - Urban Outfitters 




Instagram: @tcompass

No comments:

Post a Comment